Right now, we do not have Rails to deliver.
We xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx end seller company with full corporate and legal responsibility, under penalty of perjury confirm that we are ready, willing and able to enter into contract with Principal Buyers or Mandates directly for the commodity referenced here-under, on the terms and conditions set forth below.
This Offer is NOT to be freely and indiscriminately circulated but is for the purposes specifically of the transacting party herein above addressed.
Commodity : USED RAIL R50-R65 ISRI 200-2006
Monthly Quantity : xxxx MT
Specification : ISRI 200-206
Delivery : (Destination Port)
Price : CIF ASWP
Discount : FIXED PRICE.
Payment : 100% TRANSFERABLE L/C FOR EACH MONTHLY SHIPMENT
Origin : EUROPEAN
Packaging : BREAK BULK, CONTAINERIZED.
PACKING: BULK, OR CONTAINER
5.000MT X 12 USD255 CIF ASWP
10.000MT X 12 USD235 CIF ASWP
15.000MT X 12 USD230CIF ASWP
30.000MT X 12 USD220 CIF ASWP
60.000MT X 12 USD210 CIF ASWP
100.000MT X 12 USD190 CIF ASWP
200.000MT X 12 USD180 CIF ASWP
300.000MT X 12 USD170 CIF ASWP
400.000MT X 12 USD160 CIF ASWP
500.000MT X 12 USD155 CIF ASWP
1) Seller issues complete FCO with details including and passport numbers.
2) Buyer sign seller FCO and return with signed and sealed ICPO
3) Seller issues draft contract, both party signed and seal lodged with respective banks.
4) Seller nominate an Escrow account for deposit of 3% of first month shipment
5) Buyer/seller counter sign Escrow agreement and deposit 3% of first month shipment to seller’s nominated Escrow account.
6) Seller bank notifies the Buyer bank that they are ready to issue (POP) by Swift along with 2% PBG within 5 bank working days.
7) Buyer issues 100% Transferable for each monthly shipment value to seller bank within five banking days.
8) Delivery commences per buyer’s choice of discharge port in seller expense within 15 days
9) Final payment for each cargo against shipping documents must be paid within three bank working days at loading port upon B/L, SGS by DLC.
SPECIFICATIONS: USED RAIL R50-R65 ISRI 200-2006
THE SCRAP CONSISTS OF USED RAILS R 50 (GOST 7173 – 75) – R65 (GOST 8165 – 75), SHALL BE FREE FROM MUD, WOOD, DUST, ASBESTOS, AND FREE OF EXCESSIVE RUSTED MATERIAL WHILE A LIGHT ATMOSPHERIC RUSTY SHALL BE ACCEPTED.
THE GOODS SHALL BE ABSOLUTELY FREE FROM SEALED GAS CYLINDERS AND OTHER SEALED CONTAINERS, EXPLOSIVE SHELLS, BOMBS AND INFLAMMABLE MATERIAL, PIG IRON AND ELECTRICAL MOTORS, FLUFF, NON-FERROUS INCLUSIONS, AND OTHER IMPURITIES.
MAXIMUM 0.1% IMPURITIES SHALL BE ACCEPTABLE AND SHOULD BE NON-RADIOACTIVE.IN CASE OF RADIOACTIVITY OF THE GOODS NOT ACCEPTED BY THE AUTHORITIES THE VESSEL SHALL NOT BE UNLOADED AND PUSHED BACK, WHILE THE SELLER ACCEPTS TO BEAR ALL THE ARISING EXPENSES.
THE LENGTH OF RAILS IS 6 MTS – 12 MTS.
C: 0, 54 – 0, 82%;
SI: 0, 18 – 0, 40%;
MN: 0, 60 – 1, 05%;
S: 0, 04% MAX;
P: 0,035% MAX;
AS: 0, 01% MAX OF MASS
1. Commercial Invoice
2. SGS Certificated
3. Certificate of Ownership
4. Certificate of Origin issued and endorsed
5. One original certificate of weight and quality
6. Certificate of Insurance
7. Certificate of Guarantee and Immunity, Export license
8. Original copy of bill of lading
9. Certificate of NON Radiation
10. AQSIQ Certificate